I'm a marketer who specializes in customer experience-focused strategy with an emphasis on digital communications. My personal mission is to fuse my passion for marketing with a pursuit of purpose in terms of giving back on both a personal and professional level.
Here are some highlights of my background...
- I have an extensive range of agency-based client service & strategic planning experience with clients including UPS, Equifax, Home Depot, SeaWorld, Mattress Firm and AMC Theatres
- My expertise is focused in email, CRM and behavioral targeting
- I spent a year focused on platform-side strategic planning (IBM Campaign Automation)
- My career began in the music business and I worked in A&R and management capacities with artists including Usher, Ciara and Lloyd
- While building my expertise in the digital agency world, I ran an independent event planning company (MusicBusinessPolitics) on the side & coordinated experiential programming for Coca-Cola, HBO, Diageo, General Motors and Reebok along with an assortment of entertainers including Beyonce, Pharrell Williams, T.I. and Diddy
- I hold an MBA in Entrepreneurship from Georgia State University and a BA in Psychology from Emory University
- I am the current President-Elect for the Atlanta Chapter of the AMA and serve as a board member for Paint Love), a non-profit that provides art programming for Title 1 schools.
- I'm originally from Austin, Texas and was raised in Nashville, TN
- I come from a family of ranchers (who have managed a working ranch in TX since the 1870s) and also architects (on both sides of my family)
- I'm an avid lover of nature, art and music